Table of Contents
The Barracuda paper plane is great, it has high level of stability, it fly reasonably quickly and can travel over long distances. The Barracuda Plane can fly nice and quick for about 10-15 metres. It is simple and accurate plane, it is easy to fold , easy to fly for almost immediate gratification. Almost a glider, this hunter requires folding accuracy for its clever nose section but it flies and satisfied when well made. Start with a sheet of medium weight letter size paper. Fold the paper exactly in half along its long edge. Unfold after the crease has been made.The Thow – The wings should be flat during flight so adjust the dihedral angle accordingly. The flaps under the wings should hang straight down. Launch with a moderate flat throw. If the craft dives for the ground, flatten the dihedral angle and try again. A very small amount of up elevator can be added if it continues to dive. Make sure the flaps under the wings are straight up and down.Take a sheet of paper A4 8 X 12in (21 x 30cm), and the animated step-by-step instructions will teach them to build this origami airplane
Folding Instructions:To fold the Paper Avion “The Barracuda” you should follow step to step the following sequence.
- On the Left side of the paper leaf appears before folding and on the right side of the leaf after folding it.
- The central image indicates you like you have to fold the leaf, after The folding you should click the button ‘Next’ to see the next step.
- You have to repeat these steps until you finish folding the Aircraft.
- With the button ‘Back’ you will return to the previous step.
- The button ‘Start’ takes you to the step 1 and the button ‘End’ takes you to the last step.
How to Fly the paper plane The Barracuda
- For greater distance, point the plane at an angle of 45 degrees upward.
- If you want to hit a target at a short distance and accuracy, locate the plane at eye level and throw horizontally
- For anything else, throw the plane as hard as you can in any direction.
This is the list of all Paper Airplanes in this Category
| Emanuel – [Philippines – Quezon] |
This is the paper airplane i ever made when i did not know this website
|Illidan – [Iran – Kermanshah]|
Please send planes that can fly much powerful.
|Zayd – [United states of america – ]|
How to do the step before the last step
|Me – [Lt – Mzk]|
Omg it flies so far and fast and straight!!!!
|Mary – [Noxxulzekvwledycry – Zfbepkfdtikwnap]|
Hello 2km and 2kj,i love many kinds of craft activities, but have not spent a lot of time doing omarigi. i look forward to seeing some of liam’s work when he brings it home.i will have to get liam to teach me how to do the sailboat, then we could have sailboat race down at the gateway sanctuary. bye for now,manda
|Moeez – [Algeria – Algiers]|
The hunter is the best!!! i flies really well. my little brother loves it!!!
|Superboy – [India – Ahmedabad]|
Hey guys,if you add winglets to this plane it would perform well than the normal.
|Superboy – [India – Ahmedabad]|
Press the the wings and don’t leave it and then throw the plane it’ll fly a greater distance!
|Superboy – [India – ]|
It’s such a cool plane and easy to make also!u should send more long range planes like this one.
|Daniel – [Bulgaria – Varna]|
Wow, so nice & so easy!
|Oscar – [United states – Washington]|
I like your page origami-kids, please more paper-boats