Table of Contents
How to Make an Origami Swan Prison Break Crane
Prison Break was one of my favorite TV series not only because Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) is so handsome, but also for the originality of the story. In one episode, we saw how is used an origami swam in order to give a message to escape from prison. Many people have tried to make this paper swam particularly, and finally, here it is. I hope you enjoy! This video tutorial presents a complete, step-by-step overview of how to make a paper swan.
It’s always fun learning how to create new things. Use these step by step instructions to learn how to create this origami prison break swan.
This is a 3D stop motion animation about How to Make an Origami Swan the original Origami Crane Prison Break, the prison break paper duck . This is the REAL Prison Break Paper Crane Swan Duck , with stop-motion instruction on how to make The Prison Break Origami Swan.
Choose from our wide assortment of kids activities from Origami, paper crafts, book marks and paper dolls, just to name a few. These free printable paper crafts and kids activities will provide endless amounts of fun throughout the day. For the boys, we have paper doll soldiers and firemen while for the girls we have roman lady paper crafts, a house maid doll, and many more. Teach them about the craft of Origami, simply folding the edges as outlined on the printable. Get them to explore their artistic side and have fun while doing it. These will keep them entertained for hours at a time. We update our site regularly, so feel free to stop by again to browse our collection of free cute papercraft resources! Download and print to get started.
Origami Crane Instructions:
To fold the Origami Bird Prison Break Paper Swan you should follow step to step the following sequence.
- On the Left side of the paper leaf appears before folding and on the right side of the leaf after folding it.
- The central image indicates you like you have to fold the leaf, after The folding you should click the button ‘Next’ to see the next step.
- You have to repeat these steps until you finish folding the Aircraft.
- With the button ‘Back’ you will return to the previous step.
- The button ‘Start’ takes you to the step 1 and the button ‘End’ takes you to the last step.
How to fold the Prison Break Duck Diagrams by D. Flett
1. Precrease diagonally. Then kite fold.
2. Valley fold model in half.
3. Reverse fold using the precrease from step 1 as an angle bisector.
4. Valley fold the neck, while squash folding the corner. Repeat behind.
5. Reverse fold the neck up as far as it will go.
6. Reverse fold to the tail so that the two points touch.
7. Open flap as far as it will go.
8. Fold the bottom point up while closing the flap.
9. Mountain fold the tail flap inside (almost a kite fold, but not all of the way).Repeat behind.
10. Inside reverse fold the head. The bottom part of the crease is roughly made at the half way point between the tip and the chest.
11. Outside reverse fold the head (the beak will become parallel to the neck
12. Inside reverse fold the beak, but keep the point outside of the neck. If you can, make the beak parallel to duck’s back (top of model).
13. Inside reverse fold the beak. If you got the angle right on the last step and this one, the beak will point down slightly.
14. Valley fold point of the wing to opposing point on the back (there is a vertical precrease). Repeat behind.
15. Unfold the flaps (from the previous step) enough so that the duck stands flat.
Video Tutorial How to make the real Prison Break Origami Swan
|Origami – [Canada – Winnipeg]|
Wow very nice and amazing… thanks keep posting!!
|Shahid – [Afghanistan – ]|
I couldnt make the part 6 :(
whats the program they use plz can you tell me ty
|Matthew gregg – [United kingdom – Montreal]|
I really like this, however it does not look like a crane but more like a swan please rename it.
|Ball – [Thai – ]|
|[ kepler98 ]|
JUST, AMAZING. you know do that famous bird origami???? i wanna learn do it.
|Kishanth – [England – London]|
Can you make more of these airplanes because they are so cool
|Kia – [Persia – Teh]|
|Urav – [India – ]|
Thanks a lot….i finally knw how 2 make 1…amazing origami :)
|[ Nahim César de Souza ]|
this is a great video!
|Ryan – [United states – ]|
Hello again i also wish i can go to your guys house guys but i live in hayward ca what school do go to? because i’m getting gold bars for chirstmas are you ?
|Ryan bautista – [United states – ] – [18-Mar-2016]|
Nice origami ever but i didint get to make it yet if i saw your it would be an nice and great one too
| – [Indonesia – Sleman] – [18-Mar-2016]|
It is a good origami, i’ll try it.
|Ash – [Syria – Damas] – [18-Mar-2016]|
|Amit – [India – Mumbai] – [18-Mar-2016]|
Its good and easy
|Ali hashim – [Iraq – Baghdad] – [18-Mar-2016]|
It is grate show, simple, and amazing, i been looking for this long time, finally i did it
|Benmammar – [Algeria – ]|
Thanks a lot for this easy method of paper folding. i’ve always been fascinated by this millenary art from japan. in fact some japanese taught me how to make a bird and i needed to learn more about other figures. i hope i’ll find plenty of them on this site. so thakns once more.
|Rose – [United states – Mississippi]|
Jaja good victor :-) loved to make those planes during the lessons back in school :))